BH Solutions Architect – Microsoft and Sharepoint (Vancouver, Contract)
On behalf of our client, Brainhunter is seeking a Solutions Architect to fulfill a 3.5 month contract in Greater Vancouver. The chosen candidate with have experience in both Microsoft and Sharepoint and will be living and eligible to work in Vancouver, Canada.
- The Key Personnel will have the following required skills and experience:
- Degree or diploma in information technology, computer science, or similar field preferred, or has an equivalent combination of experience, training & education;
- Strong hand on and technical expertise in Microsoft SharePoint Online extranet and enterprise search;
- Design and implementation of federated Microsoft SharePoint services and service applications in a distributed farm architecture;
- Demonstrated experience in architecting Microsoft SharePoint online as content service platform to harvest, create, coordinate and protect enterprise contents;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a B2B extranet with Microsoft SharePoint Online;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, Microsoft Azure Analytics and Microsoft 365;
- Knowledge of identity and access management technologies and protocols, e.g. Azure Active Directory, ADFS,
- SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth; and exceptional communication skills and demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including, but not limited to, compute, network, storage, and security;
- Advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, or governance;
- Knowledge or hands-on technical experience of the following Microsoft Office 365 collaboration products and services:
- Teams; OneDrive for business; Power BI; O365 Forms; Yammer; Exchange Online; Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings; Power Apps; and/or Power Automate, previously Microsoft Flow, and/or Visio.
- Technical enterprise-scale knowledge and experience with hybrid cloud infrastructures and the architectural design of Microsoft Office products and services;
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience; and
- Agile/Scrum experience.
How to apply