Data Warehouse – ETL Developer (Job# 58970)
Mindwire is currently seeking an ETL developer to work for our valued Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Government of Canada (GoC) C Enhanced Clearance Security Clearance is mandatory
- Designs, develops, assesses, modifies, adapts, integrates and implements solutions to information technology (IT) needs through new and existing applications, web applications, databases, systems infrastructure, network systems and applications infrastructure;
- Design and support data integration/ETL jobs using DataStage and its foundation tools in a SQL Server and Windows environment;
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develops strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
Top 3 Skills Required:
- Experience with SQL Server Relational data base concepts and design;
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems development principles and practices;
- Dimensional Data Warehousing Concepts and Modeling;
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English).
- Experience with IBMs ETL tool, IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in IT systems development or related experience;
- Completed an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or an equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
#Ottawajobs #MindWirejobs #Torontojobs #Montrealjobs #ETL #InfoSphere #DataStage
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Linda Lemieux at Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.