Senior Java Developer
About the Job:
Mindwire is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to work for our valued client.
The position is located in Ottawa, Ontario
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of Java and the Java ecosystem and popular frameworks including: Spring Framework, Spring configuration, Spring Boot, Liquibase
- Demonstrated ability to ensure server-side code is secure and free of vulnerabilities
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party Integrations (Stripe, Braintree, Oauth, SAML, GoogleAPIs)
- Knowledge of RESTful design concepts and considerations
- Sound domain modelling practices
- Knowledge of several of the key tools and technologies we work with (AMQP queues, Kafka, JWT, GIT, Jira, AWS, Graylog, JSON)
- The desire and ability to contribute to unique and elegant design problem resolutions
- A sound understanding of design concepts and best practices required to build systems with considerations for scalability, performance, maintainability, testability, and extensibility
- Familiarity with several database technologies, including SQL and NoSQL type databases
- Strong communication skills enabling you to collaborate with business stakeholders to understand needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and technical skills
- Experience in leading small teams to deliver on projects/initiatives
- A collaborative style that enables you to effectively work with diverse teams, customers and clients to build, test and deploy new features and products
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Jordan Krusch at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.