Back-End Developer (Job# 58951)
About the Job:
Mindwire is seeking a Back-End Developer with modern industry best practices to design, test, and build microservice back-end frameworks for one of our Valued Private Sector Client.
The client is located in Waterloo, ON
Remote Work: Yes (required on-site when safe to do so)
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Capable of being delegated lots of responsibility, with big goals, and being held accountable for the delivery of those goals.
- Strong analytical skills that you can leverage to develop new features, propose high level designs, enhance existing features, and troubleshoot problems.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment where we are constantly striving to optimize our development processes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years’ experience building REST APIs and automation pipelines, at scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of event-driven microservice design patterns.
- Modern CI/CD pipeline knowledge, so you can support our goal of same day deployments.
- Experience working with modern container platforms, including: Docker, Kubernetes, or related.
- RDBMS proficiency in at least one of: MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL. Query writing and schema design expected.
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Vanessa at Vanessa.email@example.com with an attached copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.