Full Stack Developer (Permanent role, 100% remote)
On behalf of our client, Brainhunter Systems is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to be a part of their world-class team to help them meet (and exceed!) their ambitious goals. Our client is building the world’s best technology to deliver the best mentoring, networking and informal development experiences. They offer innovative solutions to help their clients evolve and adapt their current programs to address the challenges of the modern day workplace. Their clients include Fortune 1000s like the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), PWC, Adidas, General Electric, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, and so on.
The client is seeking a Full-Stack Developer who will build, test, and maintain the web application and infrastructure written in Angular and NodeJS.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the team to build product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Build a high quality product that our customers love and innovate informal talent development.
- Be a part of an engineering culture of fast iteration and shipping.
- Help scale our engineering team whether that’s through writing docs, or improving our DevOps.
- Collaborate with other members of the Engineering Team via code reviews, stand-ups, and pair programming when necessary.
- Help debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
What You’ll Bring:
- A pragmatic and business-oriented work ethic and attitude.
- Experience working with any of the following: Web Accessibility and Performance, Build Tools (e.g. Angular CLI, Webpack), Design Systems (e.g. Material Design, Ant Design), State Management (Redux), NodeJS, RESTful APIs (ExpressJS), Databases (MongoDB, BigQuery), Microservices (Cloud functions), Unit/Integration testing (Jest), Enterprise Integrations (SAML, ADFS, OIDC, Okta, AzureAD, etc.)
- Intrinsic interests in how Modern Web Technologies are evolving like Angular, Typescript, RxJS, NodeJS, etc.
- A proven track record of success in building production-level software. You are able to build a UI with minimal design guidance by following existing UI patterns and components.
- The ability to deliver product to the hands of users as fast as possible is the best way to learn about how to solve their problem.
- An understanding of the importance of shipping with speed and quality in a world of limited time and resources and that done is better than perfect.
- A deep passion about who we're building for and understand the impact of the product you're shipping.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Employee assistance program (support for mental health, family & relationship, child & eldercare, work & career, legal, financial, and more)
- Flexible time off (vacation days, flex days, health days, winter holiday closure, Summer Fridays off)
- Home office set up allowance
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- ??Parental benefits program
- Permanently remote in Canada (options to work short-term abroad)
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs
How to apply:
Email: Send resume, availability and compensation expectation to: Rimjhim.firstname.lastname@example.org