ETL Developer (#60147)
About the Job:
Mindwire Systems is seeking an ETL Developer to work in a fast-paced environment for one of our valued public sector clients.
Client Location: Gatineau, QC. (Remotely).
- Analyze, design, and implement enhancements to meet business requirements
- Perform technical and root-cause analysis on issues and make recommendations for correction
- Analyze diagnostic information about uncommon cross-functional problems and provide recommendations for resolution to more senior employees or management
- Create working procedures and documentation on solutions and populate knowledge databases such as the wiki, testing plans and results
- Write unit test cases and implement pipelines to automate code validation
- Implement monitoring and alerting solutions
- Build automation scripts and workflows
- Contribute to sprint goals and coordinate with the team by participating in daily scrums
- Provide third-line support, including on-call, shift and weekend work, as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience delivering multiple projects using DataStage
- A minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience with IBM DataStage, with demonstrated experience in DataStage configuration and setting standards and best practices
- A minimum of three (3) years working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, Python and Spak/Pyspark
- Demonstrated hands-on work experience with Cloud technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of executing and tracking incident requests to their resolution
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Rasha at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached copy of your RESUME.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.